- A separate permit must be obtained for each individual truck, envelope vehicle, commodity, single trip, and route.
- Any permits with weights over 152,000 lbs gross permitted weight must notify the specified CVEU officer 2 hours prior to movement. Failure to do so voids the permit totally; and the permitted weights shall be used to asses weight penalty.
- No permitted movements can be started without first making application and notifying the CVEU section first.
- Payment Disclosure: Under no circumstances including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Parish of Red River or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing the website be liable for any lost profits or direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages ("losses") that result from the use of or inability to use the website, including but not limited to losses arising from your reliance on any information obtained from the website or from mistakes, omission, interruptions, deletions of files or emails, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operations or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of GOD, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the website's records, programs, or services. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, permits, and services available through the website. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
- Permits are delivered via email once approved.
- For ease in completing your permit, turn on autofill while using your internet browser.
Please select the permit type: